Candidate Care Executive
Outt.com is a revolutionary marketplace, offering care professionals instant shifts and permanent jobs, and we are expanding our team into Chichester in Jan22.
We blend the magic of technology with real people at the end of the line 24/7 and we are on a mission to grow across the UK and become a household name.
We’ve already been recognised as emerging technology in this year’s TechRound100 and now are looking for candidate care executives based in Chichester, to support care professionals when they register with us for work.
You will probably have some telephone based experience in customer care or sales and looking for a change in direction. If you are looking for a role where you can be a bit chatty, explain our registration process to people that have already applied (no cold calling or direct sales) and like to be motivated with targets and rewards, then apply now!
- Candidate communication when they register online
- Candidate initial telephone mini interview
- Work with extended team to maximise effectiveness
- Feedback platform experience user feedback
- Maintain candidate relationships becoming trusted contact
- Work with ATS software to maximise company efficiency
- Previous experience in a caring/nursing role an advantage
- Previous experience in a customer care or telephone based role an advantage
- Self motivated, ability to work to targets without supervision
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Understands when to seek support from colleagues
- Process driven with high attention to detail
- Tech savvy
Candidate Care Executive – Benefits
- Salary range £20,000 – £25,000 (based on 35 hr wk) depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) + 8 Bank holidays + buy more holiday scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Opportunity to work at an early stage startup
- Free parking at work available
- Flexible working hours available to fit life commitments
- Increased flexibility around school holidays
- Work from home days
- Employee benefits scheme
- Free lunch Fridays