Customer Care Executive Twickenham
Are you looking for an exciting new customer care role in a vibrant workplace?
Outt.com is a revolutionary marketplace, offering care professionals instant shifts and permanent jobs, and we are expanding our team into Twickenham.
We blend the magic of technology with real people at the end of the line 24/7 and we are on a mission to grow across the UK and become a household name.
We’ve already been recognised as emerging technology in this year’s TechRound100 and now are looking for Customer care executives based in Twickenham, to support our essential care professionals and the clients that work with us.
You will probably have some telephone based experience in customer care, sales or recruitment and looking for a change in direction. It’s fast paced, but if you are looking for a role where you can work as part of a small team, support our key workers and care organisations, plus like to be motivated with targets and rewards, then apply now!
Customer Care Executive Twickenham – Responsibilities
- Candidate communication and shift support
- Client communication with orders and requirements
- Work with extended team to maximise effectiveness
- Feedback platform to record user feedback
- Maintain relationships becoming trusted contact
- Work with software to maximise company efficiency
Customer Care Executive Twickenham – Requirements
- Previous experience or understanding of a caring/nursing role an advantage
- Previous experience in a customer care, telephone or recruitment role an advantage
- Self motivated, ability to work to targets without supervision
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Understands when to seek support from colleagues
- Process driven with high attention to detail
- Tech savvy
Customer Care Executive Twickenham – Benefits
- Salary range £20,000 – £25,000 (based on 35 hr wk) depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) + 8 Bank holidays + buy more holiday scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Opportunity to work at an early stage startup
- Flexible working hours available to fit life commitments
- Increased flexibility around school holidays
- Work from home days
- Employee benefits scheme