We’re looking for top complex needs professionals, who bring passion, commitment and skills to deliver outstanding social care support! If you’ve got six months of experience, want to find great shifts with excellent rates of pay, then check out the OUTT social care vacancies!
Complex needs shifts can include anything from practical assistance for people needing everyday support, ongoing residential care, and working in dedicated facilities. In short, it’s a diverse social care role, where you can choose from placements in any setting that you’d like.
With the massive demand for complex needs support workers, OUTT has a vast range of shifts and vacancies, with excellent job perks for professionals looking to take the next step on the career ladder.
Complex Needs Social Care Job Requirements:
- Candidates who are passionate about outstanding complex needs care.
- Professionals with at least six months of UK experience.
- Skilled social care workers offering professional, caring and dedicated support.
- Flexible applicants looking for diverse shifts and complex needs settings.
- Shift workers looking for long-term job security.
- Agency complex needs staff seeking IR35 compliant PAYE employment – without sacrificing control of your career!
OUTT was founded following the immense demand for complex needs social care professionals during the 2020 pandemic; supported by InnovateUK as a new, creative digital recruitment service to link great social care workers with the top London employers.
Whether you’re working with an agency, want more control over your shifts, and work full-time, part-time, or just you time, we’ve got placements and employers who’d love to hear from you!
Job Benefits on Offer for OUTT Complex Needs Vacancies:
- Competitive rates of pay from £10 per hour, depending on the shift.
- Full control over what shifts you’d like to accept, and when.
- Highly diverse placements across employers and care facilities.
- FREE skills training for all Outters, all through our digital platform (you will get access to the app once the registration process is completed).
- Collate employer reviews and ratings to build a professional portfolio!
- IR35 compliant employment, with an accredited PAYE organisation.
- Manage all of your shift applications, ratings, and skills profile online through the OUTT app.
- Support from a dynamic and flexible team looking to raise the standards on complex needs social care employment.
Register as an OUTT early access candidate today, and get first pick of the best complex needs roles in London, and start imagining a social care career that works FOR YOU!
Go Nurse – Initial Application
|Job Category||Health Care Assistant|
|Stress Free Agency||Our technology is revolutionary for nursing agencies|
|Training||Access our first class CPD accredited learning platform|
|Uniforms||Free uniforms provided|
|Payroll||Daily Pay Options|
|Pay||Great rates of pay|