Experienced home care worker vacancies! OUTT is looking to recruit super carers who have upwards of six months of UK experience in domiciliary care roles, looking for a new career opportunity with a difference!
We’re looking for passionate, dedicated home care support workers, who are committed to helping people live independently and comfortably, with a focus on compassion and professionalism at every turn.
Have your own transport, over six months of experience, and want competitive rates of pay, full PAYE benefits, and amazing job perks? Then we want YOU!
Home Care Support Worker Job Requirements:
- Own transport is great (or access to public transportation!).
- At least six months experience in relevant UK roles.
- Passionate, skilled applicants who want to develop their domiciliary care career.
- Shift workers seeking job security and long-term benefits.
- Flexible candidates looking for home care roles that make a difference.
- Skilled social care workers, who are patient, committed, and organized.
As the newest, fastest, and most competitive recruitment solution for social care professionals, the OUTT team is searching for 5,000 new candidates in 2021, to fill a growing number of shifts and placements for home care workers!
Our first applicants get early access to employer review systems, where you can build up ratings, have the first refusal at the best shifts and vacancies, and take advantage of our skills portal to take the opportunity for FREE professional training!
Job Benefits on Offer for OUTT Home Care Vacancies:
- Excellent hourly pay rates, starting at £10 per hour.
- Varied shifts and employers throughout London.
- Diverse home care placements for you to choose from!
- Pre-agreed rates of pay before any shift begins.
- Complete control over where and when you want to work – whether you’re full-time, part-time, or just you time!
- Digital shift applications and timesheet submissions via the OUTT app (you will get access to the app once the registration process is completed).
- IR35 compliant employment, with full PAYE benefits.
- Free professional home care skills training for all Outters.
- Home care worker reviews system, to build up a reputation and employer testimonials as a super carer!
Join OUTT today, and take back control over your social care career, with the best job benefits you’ll find anywhere!
Go Nurse – Initial Application
|Job Category||Health Care Assistant|
|Stress Free Agency||Our technology is revolutionary for nursing agencies|
|Training||Access our first class CPD accredited learning platform|
|Uniforms||Free uniforms provided|
|Payroll||Daily Pay Options|
|Pay||Great rates of pay|