Working as a homelessness care worker? Have at least six months of UK experience? We’re going to make such a fantastic partnership…!
OUTT is looking for homelessness support workers, across a broad range of sectors and roles, to join our team of super carers. Fill the gap in demand for professional, compassionate and caring staff – who deserve some serious benefits for the vital role you play in helping people live healthy, supported lives!
Don’t think we’re just another agency; we’re something brand new. OUTT is after the best of the best care workers across London (and beyond!) who want to reignite their career opportunities and join our unique digital social care recruitment service.
Homelessness Social Care Job Requirements:
- Vacancies for up to 5,000 social care work candidates looking to make 2021 their year.
- Outstanding social care workers who want to take back control.
- Carers who have six months+ in UK roles, and are ready for a change.
- Applicants who’d not be sad about FREE skills training!
- Casual, agency or temp workers who are looking for career profession.
- New Outters who want to build up a review base and employer references.
Our platform isn’t just an excellent way to find shifts, well-paying roles and top-rated employers, but is there to help you progress in your social care career. Receive employer reviews, testimonials, and build up a portfolio to help you take the next steps!
The best bit? Register now, and as an early access candidate, you get first dibs on the best London homelessness support worker roles, plus FREE skills training to make sure you keep your skillset on point.
Job Benefits on Offer for OUTT Homelessness Social Care Roles:
- Fair rates of pay, starting from £10 per hour minimum rate – with higher pay rates for experienced candidates!
- Vetted employers offering roles, shifts and holiday cover across London.
- Control over which shifts you want to accept, whether you are full-time, part-time, or just you time!
- Digital management of timesheets all through the OUTT app (you will get access to the app once the registration process is completed).
- Full PAYE benefits delivered directly from our team.
- IR35 compliant employment, with an accredited social care organisation.
- Choose how often you’d like to get paid – daily or weekly!
- Access complimentary training and skills upgrades through our portal.
Visit OUTT today to get your registration started, and be at the front of the new recruitment platform for the modern social care sector!
Go Nurse – Initial Application
|Job Category||Support Worker|
|Stress Free Agency||Our technology is revolutionary for nursing agencies|
|Training||Access our first class CPD accredited learning platform|
|Uniforms||Free uniforms provided|
|Payroll||Daily Pay Options|
|Pay||Great rates of pay|