Are you a registered nurse with care home experience, and looking for better pay, better control over your shifts, and long-term job security when IR35 comes into force next year? OUTT has the solution – and we want you!
Our recruitment service is seeking RNs with at least six months of UK experience. We aim to fill the enormous demand for professional care home nurses seeking PAYE roles with competitive rates of pay, fantastic job benefits, and all the support of a dynamic team of social care recruitment experts.
Join OUTT, and take back career control, with flexible shifts, a complete choice about when and where you’d like to work, and the confidence of an IR35 compliant employer who is here to support you at every stage of your career progression.
Registered Nurse Care Home Job Requirements:
- Qualified, Registered Nurses seeking care home roles.
- A minimum of six months of UK experience applies.
- Friendly, positive, and passionate applicants.
- RNs with current experience, or returning to the social care sector.
- Diverse skill requirements, with a vast range of shifts and vacancies.
- Ability to manage timesheets and shift applications via the OUTT app.
Qualified nurses have never been so high in demand, as an acknowledgment of the invaluable service you provide has skyrocketed! Now is the time to harness the power of that demand, by choosing an IR35 compliant employer with all the independence of agency work, and none of the job uncertainty!
OUTT offers you full control over your career, with early access candidates in our search for 5,000 qualified applicants! Collect employer ratings and reviews to create a skills portfolio that will demonstrate your experience and command better rates of pay.
Job Benefits on Offer for OUTT Care Home Registered Nurses:
- Competitive London hourly rates of pay, from £20 to £28 dependent on role.
- FREE skills training, ideal for updating older certifications, or learning new skills to enhance your CV.
- Full control over which shifts you’d like to accept, whether you are full-time, part-time, or just you time!
- Access to short and longer-term vacancies with care home employers.
- Agreed rates of pay before your shift begins.
- Full PAYE benefits, with long-term security and IR35 compliance.
- Digital shift management, all available on your mobile through the OUTT app (you will get access to the app once the registration process is completed).
- Employer review system to help evidence your skills and experience.
If you’re a super nurse, love working in care homes, and want better pay, better control and better flexibility – apply to join OUTT today and let’s get started!
Go Nurse – Initial Application
|Job Category||Registered Nurse|
|Stress Free Agency||Our technology is revolutionary for nursing agencies|
|Training||Access our first class CPD accredited learning platform|
|Uniforms||Free uniforms provided|
|Payroll||Daily Pay Options|
|Pay||Great rates of pay|