Mental health social carers wanted! We’re looking for super carers with at least six months of experience in UK roles, who are up for fantastic career progression opportunities, and the perfect work/life balance – if that sounds exciting, we want YOU!
OUTT offers varied work placements, total control over your shifts, and minimum rates of pay – so you get to support your mental health service patients, while also taking care of you and yours.
Our team bucks the tired old agency model, with full PAYE employment benefits, and stellar employers across the mental health sector. Pick from top-rated employers, private and community placements, varied work patterns, and outstanding jobs, with potential for permanent employment; if that’s your bag, of course!
Mental Health Social Carer Job Requirements:
- No less than 5,000 new social care candidates in 2021.
- Social care professionals who love their jobs!
- Applicants who have six months+ in UK positions.
- People who are interested in FREE skills training and certificated (no catch!).
- Shift workers who’d like to pick and choose when they work.
- London Outters seeking great progression opportunities.
Early access candidates who join the party now get exclusive access to employer reviews – build up your ratings, command better rates of pay, and have a fab portfolio to take with you wherever your travels take you!
Interested? Want to learn more?
Register NOW and start browsing the best mental health social care vacancies in and around the Big Smoke – let’s work together to make social care the best career choice the UK has to offer!
Job Benefits on Offer for OUTT Mental Health Social Care Roles:
- Unqualified roles are £10 per hour – as a MINIMUM! Depending on your experience, the employer, professional skills and training, etc. You agree on which roles you want and can even negotiate the rate.
- Varied roles with top-notch social care employers.
- Pre-agreed hourly rates of pay.
- Shift search and acceptance via the OUTT app (you will get access to the app once the registration process is completed).
- PAYE support & benefits, with NO payroll charges.
- Weekly payments, with instant payment options.
- FREE training portal for all our candidates.
- Digital timesheet management (we’re all about the easy life!).
Check us out online to find out more about the OUTT opportunity!
Go Nurse – Initial Application
|Job Category||Health Care Assistant|
|Stress Free Agency||Our technology is revolutionary for nursing agencies|
|Training||Access our first class CPD accredited learning platform|
|Uniforms||Free uniforms provided|
|Payroll||Daily Pay Options|
|Pay||Great rates of pay|