Marketing Assistant Chichester
Looking for an exciting marketing role with a vibrant tech start-up?
Outt.com is a revolutionary marketplace, offering care professionals instant shifts and permanent jobs, and we are expanding our team into Chichester in Jan22.
We blend the magic of technology with real people at the end of the line 24/7 and we are on a mission to grow across the UK and become a household name.
We’ve already been recognised as emerging technology in this year’s TechRound100 and now are looking for a Marketing Assistant based in Chichester, to work with the marketing and extended team.
You will probably have some marketing experience already, definitely be tech savvy and whizz with a mobile phone and social media. If this is you and you are looking for a role where you can really get involved and grow, then come on and apply!
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities
- Working to a marketing plan
- Working with the team to develop and enhance campaigns
- Developing exciting social media concepts
- Working alongside designers to create marketing materials
- Overseeing day to day social media content and activities
- Interacting with your immediate and extended team
- Overseeing regular multi-channel email marketing
This is a broad role, but fully supported with guidance and marketing focus as we develop the Outt.com brand into recognition status.
Marketing Assistant Requirements
- Minimum 6 months experience in marketing role
- Self motivated, ability to work without supervision
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Understand and use social media platforms and related software
- Understands when to seek support from colleagues
- Knowledge of recruitment an advantage
- Knowledge of social care an advantage
- Process driven with high attention to detail
- Tech savvy
One of our passions is flexibility for care professionals in their career, and it doesn’t stop there. We welcome applications for true flexible working, including flexible / reduced hours to fit around modern life commitments.
Our new Chichester office is in an amazing space, 10 minutes walk from the main station and free parking on-site if you drive. A clean space, break out areas and separate kitchens provides a positive work environment and genuinely nice place to be.
Marketing Assistant Chichester – Benefits
- Salary range £20,000 – £25,000 (based on 35 hr wk) depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) + 8 Bank holidays + buy more holiday scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Opportunity to work at an early stage startup
- Free parking at work available
- Flexible working hours available to fit life commitments
- Increased flexibility around school holidays
- Work from home days
- Employee benefits scheme
- Free lunch Fridays