Need some help with your self registration?
We have developed some simple Q&As below, breaking each step of the self registration down in easy steps.
This will help you register more quickly, by providing the accurate information and history needed to kick start your OUTT.com social care journey.
Accurate information is key
As you have previous social care experience, you will know that having all the required information, especially accurate references and DBS checks in place is a legal requirement for us and the social care employers.
Simply go to the homepage (https://outt.com) and scroll down to the footer at the bottom of the page and click login.
Then once on the page type the email address that you registered with and your password.
The password was sent to you on email when you registered. If you cant find your password or have forgotten it, simply click ‘Forgot Your Password’ link.
When you initially register with Outt.com you will simply provide your name, email and basic details to start the process.
- The email that you will received is a confirmation email that you have successfully started the registration process with Outt
- This email contains your login credentials, including registered email ID and system generated password
- Click the button to login or visit outt.com and find the login link at the bottom of the page
Forgotten you password or misplaced the email that you received when you first registered?
- Simply reset your password, go to the candidate login page (the link is always at the bottom of our home page www.outt.com)
- Click the “Forgot Your Password?” link
- Then enter your email ID that you used to sign up! Then you will receive an email with a link that expires within 60 minutes
- Finally add your details and new password
Outt.com is working with social care employers, this means we need a far deal of you background information and history to complete the registration.
At the first stage, simply add:
- Your full name
- An email address that you can easily access
- A mobile number
- The primary role you have experience within
Then click “Start Process” and Outt will email you confirmation and login details to complete further information.
The next step will include:
- Personal details
- Work history
- Your skills and competencies
- Social care training (uploading existing certificates or completing our free training)
- DBS checks
Final stage includes:
- Right to work checks
- Your work agreement
Step 3 – Training certificates
The step of the registration process is for you to upload recent training certificates that you have.
Mandatory training is required before you can work with Outt social care employers. If you have individual certificates you can add them here too.
Remember to add the completion date.
If you do not have up to date social care / mandatory training, you can complete it for free in the Outt online social care academy.
Step 2, part 1 – CV & Skills
You can upload your CV and choose your experience / skill areas on this page.
To upload a CV:
- Click on the red icon
- Choose your CV file (doc or PDF is the usual formats, max file size is 2mb)
- Click on the Upload button
Skills are your areas of expertise eg elderly care or mental health
To choose your skills just click the box and select from the nearest relevant drop down suggestion. You can choose more than one skill, but make sure you have this experience as we will check your work history during the compliance process.
Step 4, part 2 – Requesting a reference
References can be a time consuming process that delays people starting to work in social care.
Outt.com has developed a process where you can request the reference yourself from ex-employers, nurse professionals you have worked with and even character references from acquaintances.
- Simply copy the unique link (this link is bespoke to you!) and send to your referee.
- You can even click the email, SMS or Whatsapp buttons to help speed things up.
- Employer references must come from verifiable sources and they will get a copy of the reference on email.
- Also we will randomly check references during our compliance process.
- The form (have a look yourself) will ask for basic information, including dates of employment. It should not take your referee more than a few minutes to complete.
Once submitted it will be automatically uploaded onto your confidential compliance file for approval by Outt.
Step 5 – Uploading DBS
Please choose the status most relevant to your application:
- No DBS available – no upload necessary
- DBS is over 1 year old – upload file
- DBS is under 1 year old – upload file
- DBS update service – update file
If you do not have a DBS or yours is too old, you will need to complete another with Outt. We provide this at trade price from UKCRB. The Outt team will advise you on the process when you submit your application.
Step 6 – Application preview
Here you can review all your steps so far. Areas that appear complete will be ticked green, other areas may need extra information.
“Remember you can click the chat button 24 hours a day to discuss your progress.”
- To edit a step and add more info, click edit details or click on the step menu on the left hand side (on a mobile you open the menu by clicking the menu icon on the top left of your phone)
- Once you have made all steps green, you can click the submit application button on this page
- The team will then review your application in detail and help you progress to Stage 2, which is Right to Work checks and Contract steps
- Right to Work checks and Contract is only available after stage 1 approval
Why can’t I access stage 2 – Right to Work?
This stage is available once stage 1 has been approved by the Outt team.
You will receive an email to confirm when stage 1 is completed and you have permission to process stage 2.
Stage 2 consists of Right to Work and Contract completion.
You will need documentation such as your passport and proof of address to complete this stage.
To download certificates from courses you have completed on the Outt Academy, follow these simple instructions:
- Login to Outt Academy https://academy.outt.co.uk/
- Click ‘Certificates’ from the left hand side menu
- Now you can either download the certificate or more easily share the link
Call us, send us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.