Step 4, part 2 – Requesting a reference
References can be a time consuming process that delays people starting to work in social care.
Outt.com has developed a process where you can request the reference yourself from ex-employers, nurse professionals you have worked with and even character references from acquaintances.
- Simply copy the unique link (this link is bespoke to you!) and send to your referee.
- You can even click the email, SMS or Whatsapp buttons to help speed things up.
- Employer references must come from verifiable sources and they will get a copy of the reference on email.
- Also we will randomly check references during our compliance process.
- The form (have a look yourself) will ask for basic information, including dates of employment. It should not take your referee more than a few minutes to complete.
Once submitted it will be automatically uploaded onto your confidential compliance file for approval by Outt.